As a Board member, you have a keen awareness of the responsibility that came to you when you were elected. Michael & Sons understands that responsibility and can provide you with the services that will keep your Board in compliance with state regulations.
Some of our accounting services include:
- Collecting assessment dues and making deposits to your operating account
- Carefully reviewing vendor invoices for accuracy and allocating them to the correct budget line item
- Preparing vendor checks twice a month to avoid any possibility of late fees
- Preparing a proposed annual budget for your Board’s approval
- Producing the various and complex elements of your monthly financial statement
- Preparing the required accounting records at corporate year end to submit to your CPA
- Reconciling your vendor accounts and generating tax forms where needed
- Submitting all appropriate tax forms to State and Federal offices
- Mailing the budget and annual disclosures to the members
- Tracking delinquent accounts and following up with collection/lien procedures
- Keeping the Board current with laws and legal requirements
- Provide sellers with requisite information and documents for title transfers.
- Maintain legal records of your Association.
With our accounting team working on your behalf, you can relax and know that experts have your financial picture well in hand. Give us a call today and let us show you the kind of excellent reports we provide each and every month for our contracted associations.