As a Board member, you have a keen awareness of the responsibility that came to you when you were elected. Michael & Sons understands that responsibility and can provide you with the services that will keep your Board in compliance with state regulations.
Some of our accounting services include:
- Collect assessment dues and make deposits to your operating account.
- Carefully review vendor invoices for accuracy and allocate to the correct budget line item.
- Prepare vendor checks twice a month to avoid any possibility of late fees.
- Prepare a proposed annual budget for your Board’s approval.
- Produce the various and complex elements of your monthly financial statement.
- Prepare the required accounting records at corporate year end to submit to CPA.
- Reconcile your vendor accounts and generate tax forms where needed.
- Submit all appropriate tax forms to State and Federal offices.
- Mail the budget and annual disclosures to the members.
- Track delinquent accounts and follow up with collection/lien procedures.
- Keep the Board current with laws and legal requirements.
- Provide sellers with requisite information and documents for title transfers.
- Maintain legal records of your Association.
With our accounting team working on your behalf, you can relax and know that experts have your financial picture well in hand. Give us a call today and let us show you the kind of excellent reports we provide each and every month for our contracted associations.