A strong professional association shows real pride of place that your clients can see the moment they enter the property. Our extensive network of qualified vendors will have your property looking like a showplace and your manager will take care of the necessary oversight, allowing you to focus on your business.
Michael & Sons knows how to build partnerships between the owners, the volunteer board of directors and the managing agent. It’s about relationship, transparency and responsiveness. We’ve spent close to 25 years building a reputation for exactly these qualities.
If you serve on your association’s board of directors, you will want to talk to us. We know how tough your job is and we want to partner with you to make your association run well and show like a jewel.
Some of our services include:
- Collecting assessment dues and making deposits to your operating account
- Preparing a proposed annual budget for your Board’s approval
- Producing the various and complex elements of your monthly financial statement
- Preparing the required accounting records at corporate year end to submit to your CPA
- Reconciling your vendor accounts and generating tax forms where needed
- Submitting all appropriate tax forms to State and Federal offices
- Keeping in timely and relevant communication with board members
- Conducting property walks and meeting with contractors as needed
- Insuring that your buildings and grounds are maintained to the standards of the Board
- Attending monthly or quarterly Board of Directors meetings
- Tracking delinquent accounts and following up with collection/lien procedures
- Keep the Board current with laws and legal requirements
- Arrange and supervise repairs and maintenance for the common areas
- Negotiate landscape and maintenance contracts with Board approval
- Provide sellers with requisite information and documents for title transfers
- Maintain legal records of your Association